Monday, February 25, 2008

February 2008

Jason and I were able to get away for a week by ourselves. It was nice to spend some quality time with Jason. It wasn't easy leaving Reed behind but we knew he would be in good hands. Jason's parents watched Reed from Sunday morning until Friday morning. Then my parents watched him Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. I was fine all week until I called Sunday to tell my parents about our flight being delayed and Reed said "Hi, Mama." Then I lost it. I am glad I didn't call before then.
LaBadee, Haiti, a private island owned by Royal Caribbean.
Our ship, the Freedom of the Seas.

Reed spent some time with his cousin, Dru, while we were gone. He really thinks she live with his Grandma Sue and Grandpa John since when he visits them she is usually there or on her way over too. He thinks she is pretty cool as you can tell from the picture. Heidi thinks he was telling Dru to smile for the camera for this one. Too cute!!!!

No comments: