Tuesday, September 04, 2007

May 2007

I know I am way behind in keeping this blog updated. Here are some pictures from way back in May. I will update this throughout the week.













My Grandma Lois turned 80 this May so we had family portraits taken on a golf course. The first picture is the Schultz family. The second photo is the Millner family. Heidi , my sister (the tall blond on the left), is expecting her first child in November. Her due date is only 2 days after Reed's birthday. The third photo is my grandma.


We were given a Burley type trailer for our bike at Christmas time so Reed could ride too. Well, I wanted Reed to have a helmet. He was ok wearing the helmet for a short time but it really got in the way when he tried to relax while riding. The helmet went forward over his face and he couldn't see anything. It was only a 5 mile ride but it took like what seemed forever because I had to stop and fix the helmet to continue. Reed hasn't been in the Burley since. We will need to try it again soon before the snow flies.

No comments: