Friday, September 07, 2007

More State Fair Pictures










Pictured above is the group that went to the State Fair on Sunday (Yvonne, Grandpa John, me, Grandma Sue, Amy and Reed, Jennifer is taking the photo) . Reed was making the whole group crack up while eating a Pronto-Pup.











My cousin Jennifer was the photographer. She also carried Reed for most of the afternoon. Thanks Jen!!
Thanks for all the help from everyone that day or it would not have been possible for me and Reed to have a good time. Really:)














I feel like I need to explain myself on these two photos. My aunt Yvonne likes SPAM and when she heard there was a booth and SPAM curds she was all over it. So we had to let Reed try them. Actually we all did. He liked them and had to get a photo in front of the SPAM booth.
















These are just a few of the smiles we saw at the fair that day. I remember back when we would get photos from Guatemala and he wouldn't be smiling. Well, now he smiles almost all the time. He is still serious when he wants to be though. When something is new to him he is serious until he checks everything out and then he can smile and relax. (i.e. our trip to the Como Zoo) He really has a great personality now and is letting it show.

No comments: