Friday, November 03, 2006

12 months old













We recieved some new pictures today. Our little baby is growing into a little man very quickly. He looks as sad as his mommy and daddy. We are both very anxious for him to come home and start our family. Good news is... he still has curls!

I want to take some time to thank all of you for all of your support. We will need to throw a huge party for all of our supporters when Reed gets home. You are all truely amazing. Many of you set some time aside for us on October 25th to say a prayer for us. I know God was listening and will answer our prayer very soon. You are all such wonderful people. Enjoy the pictures and keep watching because one day it will say in big letters "WE ARE OUT OF PGN". But until then we will try to keep our heads up and our spirits high. He will come home, it is just a matter of when.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God, you guys...I don't know how you two keep strong. You need to bring your boy home soon. I hope God was listening to all our prayers. May He bless you SOON!.

Still thinking and praying for you guys...
Love, Jeff, Amy, Ashley and Luke

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I just heard the news from Lois. I cannot believe it! I am SOOOOO happy for you guys! I was thinking about you on 11/7. I was in a restaurant in AZ with my aunt and I was telling her about Reed the situation and that it was his birthday that day and I totally started bawling. I just got so emotional for you. I was so happy to hear that you finally received good news! CONGRATULATIONS! I know we all have to wait to meet him, but I can't wait. Have a safe trip! Our thoughts, hugs & love are with you guys. What a great gift right before the holidays.

Taisa, Devin & Deacon