Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!

We are finally out of PGN!!! All of our prayers have been answered. Milena emailed us and called Jason at work. I was so busy at the end of the day I didn't know what messages were waiting for me. Jason calls and asks if I have been checking my email. I knew right away it had to be good news. It is such a great feeling to be out of PGN. It has been so long that it doesn't seem real. The baby we have been growing attached to and making a place for in our hearts will finally be coming home. We have a few things to gather tonight and fax to our agency. Milena says we could be traveling as soon as Monday, November 13th. She thinks it will be November 20th at the lastest. It seems like it is moving quickly now. I know I am ready but I am feeling the adrenaline pumping.

It is such a wonderful birthday present for us to give Reed. He turned one today and now has a home and Jason and me to love him. We are both so excited and can hardly wait to hear when we will be traveling. We will update the blog as soon as we know.

13 comments:

Ann said...

YEAH!!! I am SO glad to see fabulous news posted on here - and today of all days! CONGRATS and I can't wait to meet your little boy!

Tony said...

Yahoo! Angi was just finishing a special gift she's been painting as a gift for Reed. She was putting the finishing touches on it in the hopes it would spur a resolution for you. And we've been praying and praying!

Yahoo! and CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
This is it! I am so happy to be reading this!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys! Your son is coming home. What a great birthday gift for him... two great loving parents. We will be praying for you guys as you embark on this journey.

lots of love !
Jeff, Amy, Ashley, and Luke

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Schultz!!! ahhhh!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! Congrats!!

When you get to Guatmelala give Reed a BIG hug from me!!

You guys have been waiting for this for sooo long... and I am so happy that this is coming true for you guys

I will miss Mrs. Schultz ....

You guys (INCLUDING REED) ROCK MY SOCKS!!

LUV YA!! BYE!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. Can't wait until you get back with my Great Nephew. You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a safe trip.

Love
Aunt
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Schultz!

Congratulations! Yeah! I am SO excited for you guys - you have been waiting for SO long and I am so glad it is finally coming true for you!

Good luck and I am praying for you and your safe travels...

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Schultz! Congradulations!

Anonymous said...

hi MRS.SCHULTS !!!! CONGRATS !!!!! i really dont know what to say but congrats !!!! and you should bring me connor michel and danny with you so we can be first to meet Reed. im happy for u guys !
best math teacher ever

BRIAN S. !

Anonymous said...

I want to see the baby!!!!!
umm ya you've been getting alot of this, but congratulations!!!!!!
YAY BABIES

btw- he is really cute
i love his name

p.s. it is fun when you are "distracted"
lol

c u in 4th period!!
bye

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mrs. Schultz! We are soo happy for you. Reed is so cute, we're sure he'll love his new mom just like we do!!! Good Luck!
Your QUIETEST students.

Anonymous said...

Yay Mrs. Shultz!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I promise that we will TRY and be good for the substitute but you never know what could happen...
~nicole a.

Anonymous said...

yay bab
i just wanted to say i hoped you liked our surprise as much as we like giving it...

have fun being a mommy!