Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Guatemala Update

We know you are all wondering how thing are going. We are all doing well. Reed has a cold but is doing ok. We are staying with a wonderful host family and they have the best. The man of the house is a doctor and help take care of Reed by giving us some medicine. The US Embassy interview went great and we will receive Reed`s visa tomorrow night. Then we will ready to travel home. Reed is a good baby and is content most of the time.
We miss home and all of our family and friends. But Thursday will be here soon. We will put our pictures on when we get home.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

9 comments:

Tony said...

Thursday will be the BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!

Congratulations on your new baby!!

Love, Tony and Angi (and Isabella)

Anonymous said...

Homeward Bound! Yippee. I couldn't be happier for you!

Tracy and Muriel

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that things are going well and that your host family is taking good care of you.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

Love you lots
Aunt Robin

Ann said...

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Have a safe flight home, and say hi to Reed for me!

~Katie E.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Schultz,
It is so awesome that you got your baby!!!! You will make a great MOM, and I bet your husband will make an awesome dad that Reed can look up to! Mrs. Carlson is so nice! We had a SNOWBALL FIGHT on Monday! It was totally awesome!!! But we all still miss you lots! Stay safe and have fun with baby Reed!
Miss you lots!,
Cayla!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Tony & Reed,

How wonderful that your wait has finally come to an end. I am so happy for all of you. What a wonderson holiday season you will all have.

Love,
Tiff and family

Anonymous said...

Oops! Sorry Heath. I typed Tony instead of Jason. I always do that when I am talking about you and Jason or Heather Z. and her hubby Tony. I flip flop the names all the time. I am embarrassed. Sorry! Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Schultz!

I am so happy for you and have been thinking of you every day. I hope you have an awesome time off with Reed and I hope he was good for you on the flight back!

Miss you and can't wait to see you!
Marissa :)