Thursday, April 19, 2007

February Update










I thought I would include some othe pictures of Reed since I haven't been keeping up.

First of all Jason's family threw Reed a shower. This took place on February 11th and it was very nice. Reed's auntie Holly had it at her house while Taisa, Lois, Julie, Robin, Cheryl, and Lu all helped in some way or another. Reed received so much attention it was incredible. He has so many people out there that love him it is hard to even imagine. They are very generous as well with all the gifts Reed received. I will include just a few pictures of that.

Jason was gone on his cruise the week of Valentine's day but Reed and I managed with some help from Papa Charlie and Grandma Lu. Jason did remember me on Valentine's day with a nice bouquet of red roses delivered to school. It brought tears to my eyes. I know that is hard to believe because I am not really an emotional person. (just kidding)

No comments: